There are different steps to uninstall Google Chrome (simply Chrome) web browser in different operating systems. In this section we will see the steps to uninstall Google Chrome web browser in Windows 7 operating system.
Uninstalling Google Chrome web browser in Windows 7 is like uninstalling any other software. Here is a small tutorial and it shows complete steps to uninstall Google Chrome browser in Windows 7, steps are as followed.
Google Chrome technical support, steps to uninstall Google Chrome browser in Windows 7:
- Click on theStartmenu button at the bottom left corner.
- Click on the “Control Panel”option issues that also include installation of Google Chrome in various platforms. Our tech support is gettable on our helpline number.from the start menu.
- If Control Panel opens in Category view then click on “Uninstall a program” link in Programs section. If Control Panel opens in icon view then click on “Programs and Features” icon.
- Right click on “Google Chrome”option from the list that appear on the screen and then click onUninstall Uninstallation window will open.
- In this window, follow the uninstallation instructions and complete the uninstallation.
People with less computer knowledge can also fix this issue by acquiring our Google Chrome technical support. We can also provide instructions to uninstall Google Chrome browser in Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac, Linux, Android, and iPhone. We can fix entire Google Chrome