If your device is not having CD drive or there is no CD to install Linksys Wi-Fi router then you can install it by following these steps:
- You need to connect your device to a good internet network through wired or wireless mediums.
- After your device is connected to internet, visit the official Linksys website through a browser.
- Type the model number of your router in the “Search” field.
- Now select the exact model number of router from a drop-down list.
- Now product page of router will load.
- Click on “Download Software” link under “DOWNLOADS”.
- Choose a Hardware version & click on it.
- Find the Setup Software for your device & click on “Download”.
- Click on “Agree” button to accept the End user license agreement.
- Select a location on your device to save this setup file. Click on “Save File” button.
- Now double-click on the downloaded setup file “Linksys Connect”.
- Read the terms carefully & check the boxes required. Click on “Next >” button.
- Now follow the instructions displayed in the setup screen. Connect the yellow port of router to an Ethernet cable. Click on “Next” button.
- Configuration will start.
- This setup will create a SSID (Router name) & password automatically. You can change router name or Wi-Fi password. Click on “Next” button.
- This setup will detect your internet connection type automatically. The setup will ask you to enter account name & password. Again click on “Next” button.
- Confirmation window will come once you’re connected to internet.
If you wish to have live assistance on how to setup Linksys router without CD then collect our totally professional & unique Linksys Router Technical Support. Our router technical support is provided with user-friendly customer service. Grab our support to install router with or without CD.