A QUICK INTRODUCTION TO SUDDENLINK EMAIL AUTHOR ALONG WITH ITS PASSWORD RECOVERY
Electronic-mail is an internet-service which allows the user of email accounts to send and receive the electronic letters. Email operates all the computer networks which is Internet. Earlier email system required both (the recipient and the author) to be online at the same to receive and send the emails. But today it changes to store and send model. “@” this sign is a part of every SMTP email address.
The Inventor of Email is V.A Shiva Ayyadurai. He is an Indian-born American scientist and entrepreneur. He was claimed to be the “inventor of Email” . Ayyadurai holds four degrees from MIT, including the PH.D in biological engineering. In 2009, Ayyadurai was hired by India's largest agency, Council Of Scientific and Industrial Research, by its Director general Sameer K. Brahmachari.
If you’re brooding to change your suddenlink email passwords (Because it’s always to change the passwords of each and every account which you've made for your own privacy, and security), so we're providing you the steps representing about how to change suddenlink email passwords, so the steps are below-
- Visit the website and log in- Firstly, you need to visit at the website and log in your account by filling your username and password (in the provided option there) and click login.
- Tap on ‘My Account'- After logging in, the first page will come on your screen and you need to tap on the ‘My Account' option which is at the above of the screen.
- Tap on ‘My Profile'- Then you need to click on the ‘My profile' to view the next page.
- Fill your New password- After tapping on My profile, you will find the page with provided options such as, username, new password, retype new password and etc. There you need to fill the strong password for your own security.
- Tap on ‘Update' – Then after Retyping the password and filling other details, and tap on the update user. By tapping on this you'll find that you've changed the password successfully.
For any further queries you may contact to Suddenlink Technical support.