It is very important to keep your device protected from virus, spyware and security threats by running scheduled scan on your device. To scan your device with Norton Security you will have to carry on few simple steps.
Scanning your PC:
- Open Norton Security
- In the main window, click “Security”.
- Click “Run Scans”.
- In the Scans window, select “Full System Scan”
- Click “Go” and you will see a bar showing the scanning status
- When the scan is finished, click Finish.
Updating your Norton Security Version
It is very important to keep your antivirus updated to keep your system protected from all kind of viruses. To update your Norton antivirus follow these steps.
- Start your Norton product.
- In the main window, click Security, and then click Live Update.
- When Norton Live Update is finished, click OK.
- Run Live Update until you see the message, "Your Norton product has the latest protection updates."
If you are facing any issue with scanning or updating your Norton antivirus system, you can take help from norton technical support. They provide help through community pages, chat services and phone services.
You can find detailed guidelines on scanning your device with Norton Security system in the community pages. Chat services are open 24x7 to help you with the best solution. You can also
by dialing their toll free support phone number. Support numbers are open during working hours.