If, you are using Outlook for first time and want to add your Hotmail in your Outlook account then don’t worry if you are not aware to configuration steps. You just need to call on Outlook technical support phone number. You will get the best support from there in very short period of time.
Here, we are suggesting you quick steps of Outlook settings for Hotmail. Follow the below given steps:
- Select the Manually configure server settings
- A new window will open for service Choose
- Select the Internet E - mail
- It will open a new window for configuring Internet email
- You must first enable POP in Hotmail:
- Access Hotmail
- Click the icon Settings at the top of any Hotmail page
- Select More Settings Mail
- Select POP and elimination downloaded messages
- Select what you want to happen when you access messages with POP
- Set up STMP and IMAP settings
After following the above given steps you can successfully setup Hotmail account in your Outlook email account. If you are still facing any technical problem then call on Outlook technical support phone number.