Do you want to make yourself or your employees keep from wasting time on certain websites? Maybe you do not want your child to see some virtual garbage bins on the Internet? If yes, then don’t worry about it, you have the best block option to fix this issue. Blocking websites on apple safari is a relatively easy to process for you. So, let’s see how you can do it.
Steps to block websites on apple safari:-
- First, hit the “Apple” logo, and then choose the “System Preferences”.
- Next, select the “Parental Controls” option.
- Select the radio button for “Convert this account to a parental control account” and then hit the “Continue” button.
- Enter your username and password, if you prompted for that. Then the parental controls screen will appear.
- Next, click the “Web” tab and then select the radio button of “Allow access to only these websites” option.
- Then click the “+” icon to allow access to specify a website that you want to block or allow and then hit the “Add Bookmark” option.
- Next, enter a title and a website in the URL, and then click on the “OK” button.
In any case, you can’t follow the above steps and face technical difficulty, so you can contact with our third party Apple safari technical support team and get immediate help. Our dedicated and experienced technical experts will guide you steps-by-steps and provide the complete technical support to resolve this issue in the precise manner