Juno is one of the free email service providers in United States. It can be accessed via webmail to communicate with each other. You can create an email account with Juno totally free and use it for life time. It also offers super-fast internet services in parts of US.
Juno email not working on iPhone
iPhone is most popular smart phone used in US. So people use their iPhone for accessing Juno email service. iPhone users need premium account to use Juno email service. The first thing to use Juno on iPhone is to setup Juno account on iPhone. You need to call Juno technical support number for getting help for setting up the Juno account.
- Tap SettingsàMail, Contacts and Calendars.
- Tap Add Accountà Other.
- Tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your name, email id and password in the respective fields and then tap “Next”.
- Enter “pop.juno.com” in incoming mail server field and “smtp.juno.com” in outgoing mail server field and then tap “Next”.
- Enter your Juno ID in Incoming Mail Server User Name and account password in the Password field.
- Select “Mail” from the following menu and then click “Save” to save your changes and return to the “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” menu.
- In the advanced tab, go to Incoming Settings option and enter 995 in the “Server Port” field.
- Save the settings. You are done to receive mails from Juno.