Mozilla Firefox is one of the best options for browsing because it provides multiple results and advantages at under the one roof that's why it has become the world third largest used the web browser. It offers an excellent web security browser with rapid speed for downloading. It also prevents from viruses, phishing, and some major attacks but sometimes users are confused with Mozilla Firefox proxy setting and they search the best support for them so if you are one of them or you want to provide proxy setting in Mozilla Firefox so don’t go anywhere because Mozilla Firefox customer service team is available for you better demonstration and instant support. Apart of that, we are elaborating some easy steps for proxy setting in Mozilla Firefox for your satisfactions which are given below mention.
How to proxy setting in Mozilla Firefox?
Follow these steps.
- Firstly, you have to open your Mozilla Firefox.
- Then, click the "ICON" (mentioned upper-right corner of the Firefox window)
- Here you have to click on "OPTIONS" tab. (That is present in drop down menu)
- After then, click on "ADVANCED" button tab.
- Now, you have to click on "NETWORK" tab in under the advanced page.
- In the network section, you have to click on "SETTING" tab for connection establishment.
- In setting, you will select "MANUAL PROXY CONFIGURATION" circle.
- Here you have to enter your proxy information like as HTTP proxy and Port number.
- After putting the proxy information, you have to tick on "USE THIS PROXY SERVER FOR ALL PROTOCOLS" box.
- Finally, click on "OK" tab.
- Now, you will save your proxy setting.
If you are not satisfied above mention steps or you can't able to set your Mozilla Firefox proxy setting so you may take instant support from our Mozilla Firefox customer service. Because they will provide you numerous benefits with very short period of time.
Why Call Mozilla Firefox Customer Service?
- Instant support with the best possible demonstration.
- 24x7 phone support available only for your satisfaction.
- Highly talented and experienced customer support service
- Online Live Chat support & Remote support
- Email support