DLink –offers the range of routers that help us to meet our day to day needs at individual level as well as at business level, with the help of the new technology through WI-FI one can experience the uninterrupted video watching and so forth. At times one can face the problem to connect the router to the internet let’s see how to overcome the same.
Connecting the D-link router to the internet- if you have connecting the same router in the past and the connection is list please take the following steps and can also take the extended help from the D- Link router technical support.
- Reboot the cable and the router; however you have to follow the same order.
- Turn it off.
- Ensure that all the connections are intact.
- . Wait for couple of seconds and then the router on.
- Reconnect the cable modem.
- Made sure that the WAN connection is shown on the other hand the modem should ensure that the modem has all the connections.
- This is help you to connect the router to the internet.
If the problem persists, the user can go on the D-link router website as soon the user is there it will ask you to select the product , after this then it will show you the option frequently asked questions , if the concern is not answered then the user can click o contact you , the user can choose from the contact through Email or Call one can choose as per the convenience.