Do you want to turn off the Norton firewall and switch on the windows firewall for your device? You can do it by following few guidelines divided into 2 different procedures.
Turn Off the Norton Antivirus Firewall
- Open the Norton antivirus window
- Double click on the “control panel” icon
- Click the "Settings" tab.
- Click the "Network" tab.
- Click the "Smart Firewall" option.
- Click on the “Off” switch.
- Click “Apply”.
- In the "Select the duration" box select "Permanently".
- Click "OK" to completely turn off the Norton firewall permanently.
Turn on the Windows Firewall
- Go to windows “Control Panel”.
- In the search box, type firewall.
- Select “Windows Firewall”.
- Click “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”.
- Click “OK”.
If you are facing any difficulties with following these guidelines then you can take assistance from Norton Technical Support Number. Technical support is open 24x7 to provide the best solution for your Norton Antivirus issues.